sábado, 16 de agosto de 2014

Troca de Referidos/ Exchange of Referral

There're a lot of PTC sites online. There're also a big amount of people who needs to get referrals. So, if you're interested to get some referrals, write here in comment box and wait for answers!
If you're interest to be my referral and you need me to be yours, you have just to regist in one of that sites and then - ask me to regist in yours.

As you know I am a really hardworker, so.... pay attention in this proposal. I need 10 direct referrals in GrayBox. Click the banner to regist and don't forget to ask me to enter in your PTC team. 





Regist here:

 
 FREE $5 if you're one of the first million - I need 10 of us! 



Or in PROBUX!



   


Or Veepbux


 

1 comentário:

  1. Estou interessada no momento tenho 3 links que gostaria que fossem trocados por 3, contando que não façamos parte de um mesmo sistema

    Me contate por aqui ou pelo facebook:

    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005164008421

    ResponderEliminar